Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thanks, God!!!

Today I just want to thank you God for providing me with the wisdom and talent to reach and teach our middle school students.  I have a love and passion for these students that knows no bounds.  I am so very thankful for my own life experiences that have helped me to better understand my students, where they are coming from, and to be able to meet them where they are at.  I want to say a special prayer for one of the most difficult students in my class.  He needs YOUR grace Lord and I need more patience when having conversations with him.  I need reminders that he is your child and that you love him dearly.  Help me to be the best teacher that I can be and open my heart to their needs so that I can be there for them when they need someone to listen.   Thank-You God for giving me the gift of encouragement.  I love to see the kids eyes light up when I enter the room.  I love it when a middle school student gives me a hug.  It is rare but it happens!  I especially enjoy when the kids take time out of their day to write “notes” to each other and instead they decide to write notes to their own teacher-me!  Thanks Lord for showing me that I can make a difference!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment