Friday, August 19, 2011

Crazy Love


If I were to ask you about your love life tonight would you include within your description the ultimate “love of your life” your Holy Father, God, the one who sent his only begotten son, to die on the cross for your sins so that you might have eternal life?  He loves you so much that he has asked you to put him first even before your mate!  It sounds like a difficult concept to comprehend!  But if you think about it your number one love should be the Lord!  The “crazy in love” feeling that you have for that significant person in your life belongs to the Lord before it ever belongs to anyone else!  Pursue a relationship with HIM and he will teach you about unconditional LOVE!  He is the author of LOVE.  Check out the following verses! 

“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” 1 John 4:7 (NIV)

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.” Deut. 7:9 (ESV)

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28 (NKJV)

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 (NKJV)

May you be encouraged by the words of this song, the scriptures in the bible, and the love of  God to begin your own journey of crazy love with God!

Crazy Love: By: Hannah Ruth Guajardo

My eyes are burning for you, Jesus Christ

My heart and soul yearn for you, Jesus Christ

When I wake up in the morning

You’re my first thought of the day

I’m so grateful to you Jesus

For showing me the way



That’s how it is Lord

When you have that crazy love

You draw me near, your everlasting presence

Is felt from up above



And even though my loneliness, reaches farther than the stars

I’m so focused on you Jesus, you’re the one I want to please

Nothing else really matters anymore

It’s like I’m falling in love with you, all over again, its like you’re the ultimate one I love



It’s a symptom of a rare disease, radically pursuing Christ

I just want to share it with the whole world

Let everyone catch it from me, Lord

Let them see, within my heart, that the tears that fall so easily

Only mean that I love you so deeply

And at the end of the day, when my eyes feel that burn

I’ll know that it was because for you they did yearn



No comments:

Post a Comment